Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on No Periods And No Pregnancy Confirmation By Urine Strip Test

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Islamabad

I took clomid in start of october on recommendation of a my mother's friend who is a gynaecologist when I was visiting pakistan. I could not get scans done as after taking clomid I had my flight. In october after clomid I had a 23 days cycle only while my normal cycle is 28 days. Clomid made it shorter. I did not take clomid next month and Now in november my period should have started by 19 november. But I did not get my period even till today. Its the 44th day of cycle. I went to the normal doctor yesterday and she did the urine test with the strip one and said its negative. She said it could be because of clomid and asked me to wait untill I get my period even if I have to wait for 2 or 3 months. I am married since one year never conceived. All my reports and husband's report are normal. I am really worried why have I missed my period if I am not pregnant. Can clomid cause hormonal imbalance? What should I do now wait or visit the gynae?

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Myself Dr. Umar Farooq
dear worried female
your problem is curable in homeopathy. you just come to my clinic or call through marham for proper treatment.
you will be cured and inshal Allah you will conceive in 2 to 3 month

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- dear u need to have Detailed discussion on history ,Examination ,investigations Report .
- it might possible that combined oral Contraceptive could help U if taken for 3 months Cylically .
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- daily walk yoga and Exercise .
- I hope things would be better .
- Best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

book a video call from marham
or visit my hospital at saidpur road Rawalpindi
will ask detail history
and then diagnose
medication if required

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor