Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on On Clomid No Periods Not Pregnant

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Rahim yar khan

Aslam o Alikum... i m a pcos patient and have a daughter of 1 year... i concieved my daughter after 2 years of marraige with taking clomid... now problem is that i want to concieve again... doctor gave me clomid this month but on 14th day of cycle my egg size was just 11.6 mm maximum.... and now i dont get my periods on time and i m not pregnant on urine pregnancy strip.... what is reason... what to do... plzzz help.... my weight os 71 with 5.5 height

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

try to control your weight ....this delay can be due to hormonal imbalance due to pcos...

Post Owner

Thanks mam...but mjhy clomid sy hamesha agr pregnancy na ho to periods aa jatay hn.... iss bar kia waja h? Pehly bhi to pcos tha.... thanks in advance????

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks mam.... i want to ask k mene jb bhi clomid li h to agr pregnancy na ho to mjhy periods hamesha time pr aa jaty hn.... iss bar kya waja h... ab mn kia kroon next?????

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear your daughter is just one year old and u haven't mentioned either u are breast feeding or not. If u are feeding even not Exclusively then also this could delay fertility or can disturb periods.
-so make sure these points as well.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-have complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-have sex in suspected fertile period of cycle if u are getting regular cycles as in case of lactation lactation can disturb periods as well as can delay fertility.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-have folic acid daily.
-try to have walk, yoga and Exercise daily.
-first try with out Clomid with application of all above precautions.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank u mam... jazakAllah.... but mam i m not breast feeding... no health issue except pcos.... doctor gave me clomid bcz previously i concieved late but woth clomid.... now mjhy periods nai hovy and pregnancy bhi nai h... tou kia mn duphaston ly loon periods lany k lye??

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Dear detailed mendtrual history need to be discussed Actually . If u had periods after your daughter regularly and now there is delay better to have Serum beta hcg (blood pregnancy test) if that confirms that u are not pregnant than can take tab primolute N 10 mgs 8 hrly for 5 - "7days and wait for periods for 2 wks.
-have balanced diet and wait. If periods not regular better to have detailed Evaluation like transvaginal scan and blood tests on day 2 of periods (Estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, fsh and lh, thyroid function test, insulin and prolectin).
Follow reports and have detailed discussion on these here or with local gynae.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

You should lose weight first till 60 kg. That will help for egg growth.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Start the whole treatment of Pco , including increase In clomid dosage, wt reduction , Met formin and inositol, InshaaAllah u will get pregnant , see a gynaecologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories