Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Overian Cyst Removal Surgery

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

I’ve been diagnosed with a 13 cm ovarian cyst on my left ovary. My doctor says surgery is the only option. I wanted to go for laparoscopy, but she recommended open surgery instead. I’m really nervous, especially because I want to conceive in the future. I’m also worried about the longer recovery with open surgery.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Amna Shahzadi

Dr. Amna Shahzadi - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

It depends on the nature of cysts


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Large binocular left overian cyst ct report

3 days ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain


0

0

Attach Photo here: