Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pain During Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 19 years old, Barma town Islamabad

Meri friend always have extra ordinary pain during Periods in her lower part of stomach... Even k wo Blkul uth ni skti 3 days itni swear pain hoti h ussay.... Or periods b heavy ni hotay ussay phr itni pain kisliye hoti h? Kindly inform kryn k itni pain honay ki waja kya h or is pain ko overcome kesay kia ja skta h?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear if your fruend's Age is same as u then she can have menstrual syndrome ( pain near and in starting days of periods ) .this period pan could be due to hormonal changes .that relief as this time passes .
-in few cases any pelvic pathology also could be reason of this pain that can be excluded by having pelvis Ultrasound ( if unmarried with full bladder per abdominal ) .
- have hormonal support of tab norethisterone 5mgs twice daily from day 4 of periods( 4 th day when u get periods ) till day 26 and then stop and again have from next day 4 of periods till day 26 like this for 3 cycles to clear any hormonal imbalance and tab pistan 800 mgs from day2to day 5 of periods 8 hrly for pain .
- I hope things would be better.
- best of luck.
- follow with scan report .
- have balanced diet,avoid Constipation ,plenty if water and daily walk .
- best of Luck.

Post Owner

Thanks alot

5 years ago

Post Owner

norethisterone 5mgs .... This medicine is use to delay periods so why you recommend this medicine?

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Here I have not given this tablet to de
at periods but to regulate Periods and prevent unusual bleeding .

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum
I m married for last 3 years . Checked up with doctor mine and husband's reports are fine. It's about last year . Again I'm willing to see a doctor. Today it's my first day of period . Can you suggest me on what day I should go to doctor again?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories