Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pain In Lower Abdomen During Egg Release

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

From last few months I have been noticing svere pain in lower abdomen for few hours like 5 to 10 during egg releasing period. In last month's I had few scans which gave me idea of pain and it's reason. But this month pain was vre svere even in left leg left lower abdomen and back side. So Q1: why there is so much pain ? Q2: in last month scan egg was on left ovary and in current month pain was in left ovary place so it gave me idea that egg is in left ovary so why always in left ovary??everything ok here?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks don’t worry this pain may be due to ovulation in left ovary it is good you are ovulating nd chance of pregnancy good luck nd best wishes

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Midcycle pain is mostly due to egg release. However get your urine complete examinations to rule out infection.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thankyou doctors
I'm trying for 2nd baby
I was upset now much relived

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist