Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCOS GYNAE

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

My periods start in 2008 Jan it was heavy and I didn't feel any pain during it .. In 2012 miss my period in Aug afterwards 2013 miss my periods 3 to 4 months I went to the gynaecologist she did my ultrasound it was Ok I had my blood tests in my blood tests my FSH was 3.8 then my doctor give me Diane 35 for 6 months it regulates my periods but my flow was very less very very less with pain as I experienced heavy flow in these years .. again I go for ultrasound in that ultra sound in my right ovary a cyst appear ... Now I am going to marry in a month and my flow becomes very less I mean to say just spotting there is no flow ... so my question is can I conceive easily or should I take any med ?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

Salam u need to visit clinic for history and examination.Also get ur latest ultrasound done and also need to get some hormone tests . Then only we can find out the cause for irregular cycle.

Post Owner

My prolactin is increased it was 25 in Jan

4 years ago

Post Owner

Can you tell me which hormones test should I get it ?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
u need to hv complete invx along wth thorough examination to reach to any diagnosis and further prognosis...
hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
tc...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Please get yourself assessed by gynaecologist. May need your hormones to be assessed

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-it seems that u have been Experiencing hormonal imbalance that need Proper Evaluation by blood tests and scan if not done recently.
-some life style precautions /Modifications and balanced diet, exercise needed on daily basis to have Normal Bmi and weight.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-have less salt, suger, oil and spice in Diet.
-have detailed discussion on History, Examination, blood tests (day 2 sex hormones profile) and then to have treatment accordingly.
-maintain above precautions in Daily Life.
-for Conception start folic acid just after marriage and til that time and after as well continue daily healthy habits for diet and physical activities.
-best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

Dear u really have some underlying cause of ur menstrual problem that needs to be evaluated by gynaecologist. Enjoy ur marriage now and try to conceive without medication for few months. After failure u definitely will have to consult gynaecologist. Good luck

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

u need treatment for regularity of periods and might have difficulty in conception and will need thorough evaluation n treatment then. yet not married, so get treated for menstrual cycle.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories