Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCOS, Want To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

Assalam O Alaikum. I am 23 years old and my weight is 62.5kg. I am suffering from PCOS. I got married 14 months back and trying to conceive but unable to. I have completed 3 cycles of clomid 50mg and 1 cycle of clomid 100mg. Last month my doctor changed my medicine and asked to take lezra 5mg. I was given injection IVFM before ultrasound and IVFC after ultrasound. Still unable to conceived. I am taking Glucophage 500mg thrice a day, Folic acid, Surbex Z and E-life daily. Kindly help me out Is my line of action right? Secondly what should I do next? Want a second opinion. Kindly help me out please.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
u hv dominant follicles in both ovaries-did u hv a fup ultrasound aft receiving HCG trigger?its imp as it depicts whether ovulation took place-another thing u didnt comment on ur husband HSA-

Post Owner

Doctor ne mujhy sirf TVS pelvic ultrasound karwany ko kaha tha. Woh ultrasound main ne share kiya hai. What is fup ultrasound? My husband’s semen analysis report is good. I can’t share the report because I don’t have it at this moment. What should be the next line of action. Can you please help me out.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem
Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 223 Positive Reviews

Wt about ur tube test???

4 years ago

Post Owner

Doctor ne test tube tou nahi karwaya... meri Shaadi ko 14months hue hain aur treatment start kiye hue 8 months hue hain.. aap batayien ke main dawa continue karun lezra?

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

First of all you need to take treatment of PCOS once it treated then you can conceive.
For proper treatment you can call me through marham

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it's better to have Complete treatment for any health issue u have .blood Suger level , blood pressure,thyroid levels need to be normal .
-have folic acid Regularly .
-have plenty of water,fruits , vegetables and less salt ,Suger ,oil and Spice .
-have Daily walk ,yoga and Exercise .
-have Hysterosalpingography for tubal patency for your self and husband's semen analysis to check any related issues . follow with reports.
-'best of luck.

Post Owner

My husband’s semen analysis report is good. I don’t have report at this moment. And my prolactin value 10.9 ng/ml. Insulin value is 5.60 ulU/ml and thyroid value is 1.545 ulU/ml. What is the meaning of Hysterosalpimgography for tubalpatency?
And agay main kya karun?

4 years ago

Post Owner

Please help me out what should be the next line of action?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

have Hysterosalpingography to check tubal patency as in case of pelvic or vaginal infection u can have blocked tubes .it's just xray of pelvic with Dye inside .
-have Complete treatment of any health issue u have .
-follow with report .

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories