Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods After Having Fast. PCOs Patient For 5 Years.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, KARACHI

Ummarried girl. I'm a PCOs patient for 5 years. Taking medication onn and off I'm starting to live an normal life almost. In May 2019 I had a yeast infection which my sister treated as she is also a Doctor by her profession. I was severe patient of lowest Hemoglobin back in September 2019 so my Dr. prescribed me 3 Venofer injections after that I'm in good condition. Now the problem I'm facing continuously is that every year when I fast spotting starts. Now this time I was able to have fast today but after Isha I noticed that my spotting started, I cleared on 26th of April and it was 10 days spell of periods. Now it's starting again. Severe legs pain and spotting. What should I do to make it stop?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it seems many important points still missing in your description .
- u need detailed Discussion on history ,investigations , Examination and then treatment Accordingly.
- u had any tests if yes send me all reports .
- if any medical issue u have better to have detailed Evaluation and regular ,proper treatment .
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- have Daily walk ,yoga and exercise .take food having Iron .
- iron supplements better to take on long term basis and Regularly .
- detailed ultrasound needed as well .few blood tests also needed if haven't done recently .
one detailed Examination also require .
- better to have one detailed Examination as I advised above and take complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- after then u can have better management .
- best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Take tab duphastan 1 tab daily for 21 days then stop for periods start again on 5th day do this for 3 months. Also take folic acid and tab evion once daily

Member of Marham-Forum

To answer properly a detailed history examination inv.and US report is required.But to stop spotting u can tk Cap. Transamine 500mg 1+1+1till it stopped
Then vst me for proper treatment.
As hormonal treatment requires some blood test on day 2of menses..Family history of diabetes also imp.to ask

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories