Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods Delay

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Hello Dr I'm 21 year old, my bmi is 44. My periods were 15 days delayed. Usually my cycle is 28 days its never been a day more than 28, i think I'm also growing hair on my chin and groth is bit faster for Upperlips i have had some serious anxiety issues due to periods delay, what could possibly caused the delay? Is obesity the biggest factor? What test would you suggest me to get done? I want to visit you after the tests.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Yes you have to reduce weight and need some medicines too. Consult your gynaecologist for management.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

first thing is to control your weight.you need to get your hormonal profile done. better to consult the gynaecologist and dietitian so a proper diet plan can be suggested

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Welcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear increased Bmi or increased weight can increae risks for hormonal imbalance and Pco as u are now Experiencing abnormal hairs growth, irregular periods and increased Bmi all signs of Pco.
- have balanced diet with less salt, suger, oil and spice with plenty of water, fruits, vegetables.
-have daily walk, yoga and Exercise to have Normal Bmi.
Can take help from Dietition and gym instructor.
-have waxing, threading and plucking for unwanted hairs.
-have detailed pelvic scan with full bladder for cystic ovaries and blood tests on day 2 of periods (progesterone, prolectin, insulin, fsh and lh, testosterone, thyroid function test).
-Collect labs and discuss here or with local Gynae.
-I hope things would be better.
-Best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Asalamoalaikum , in regard of ur weight and hair problem and delayed periods , the problem seems like pco , get ur harmonal profile of FSH and LH on the 2 nd day of periods and serum prolactin and thyroid profile and a pelvic Usg , and then see a gynaecologist for treatment , don’t worry we’ll treat u , InshaaAllah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories