Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods Since 11 Days

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Greetings! Till February 2020 my periods were on track. After my February periods I undergo stress, constant migraines. Earlier for my migraines I use to take Tylenol but it stopped working and after consecutive 5 days of so much of pain I went to dr. He gave me a concentrated amount of painkiller, sibalium,inderol aswell as some sleeping med. I took a regular course of those medicines for 2 weeks then I stopped all meds except sibalium 5mg because whenever I was having headache I was consuming it also when i stopped taking that med my headache was very severe. Anyways, I missed my periods for March 2020. I didn't worry that much because I thought it's because of meds + stress. In Apr 2020 I got my periods and I was satisfied. The problem which I am facing is this that it's 11 days I am bleeding down there. My flow is neither too heavy nor spotting. I have an average flow in which I consume 2-3 pads daily. I am getting lil bit of clots in my blood rather then a watery thing. I'm very

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear few important points still missing like your age ,Bmi ,married / unmarried ,any other previous medical history ,mestrual history Etc .
- kindly send rest of important points as well .
- medicines and Medical issues can Delay or irregulate periods so it could be those effects .
if previously also u have irregular periods or gaining weight or abnormal hairs growth then it could be poly cystic ovary and need blood investigations and ultrasound .
- have Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- Balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- daily walk ,yoga and Exercise .
- if any health issue then better to have Continous ,regular treatment.
- have less oil ,spice ,salt and Suger in diet .
- more fruits , vegetables and water need to be taken .
-if u are unmarried prolong bleeding could be due to missed previous month 's peroiids if only it happened this time other wise need to evaluate .
in case if u are married then need to check Pregnancy status thats why need full history .
- I hope u got my point .have iron supplements ( ferrous sulphate ) in any case due to prolong bleed .
- detailed history needed to be discussed and need Examinations and Evaluation accordingly .
- best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes, I'm married but I am not pregnant. I have already done my test. I haven't took any birth control pills,etc. My period cycle was always normal in past.
The periods I got regular was in Feb 20- 24 and then from 24th Apr today is 5th May I'm bleeding down there. My weight is 87 kgs. I have increased my weight in one year alot. The reason is my eating habits. From yesterday my blood flow was getting lil less but I'm still facing blood. After my feb periods I only undergo few medicines for my migraine and stress. I do have migraines nothing else in medicial history.
Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories