Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods Spotting Since 17 Days

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Australia

I usually have irregular periods cycle however on 30 july 2019, I started spotting. I usually start my periods with spotting and it gets heavy on the 3 and 4th day and ends on the fifth day or sometimes on the fourth day. This time around I am continuously spotting since 17 days except for few days where there was no blood. The color is brownish-black.

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shama Muzaffar

Dr. Shama Muzaffar - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Dear concern
I read your query carefully ,I have come to know, that you needs an ultrasound done to evaluate the actual problem , you didn't mention here how long you are suffering in this problem , go to any good gynaecologist near by you , there is not any big issue is seen in Ur query , it happens with young girls usually.
after few days medication Ur problem will resolve. In shaa Allah
take care.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it could be irregular unscheduled bleeding, infection or coloured vaginal discharge.
-if it happened first time and stopped now then observe periods duration, regularity, flow and then it need to be Evaluated by blood tests and scan.
-if it is having smelly discharge, irritating vaginal secretion then could be vaginal infection that need Precautions, investigation and treatment.
-for unscheduled bleeding hormones can be given but if unscheduled bleeding proved already.
-best of luck

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Better to discuss with current symmptoms of bleeding and or abnormal hairs growth /, weight gain etc

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories