Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Jauhar

I counsulted a doctor regarding facial hair. She told me to get ultra sound and some tests after the result she said i have pcos. On one my ovary i have follicles the other one is fine. And my testrone levels is high. Although my mensurations are regular. The doctor yet didnt prescribe any medications but told me to get lasered or some chemical treatment to remove hair. I do not want to do that as i know its a temporary solution. Please guide me with what should i do and whom should i consult. Ive been having these facial hairs for so many years. I need help.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

For ur facial hairy growth , and if it’s Pco after ur harmonal profile and Usg , u need to take harmonal therapy like Diane 35 which will start to reduce ur hairy growth after 6 months of use , new hair will not grow , but for the first 6 months u will have to continue with ur cosmetic treatment for hair removal whatever ur r doing along with harmonal treatment

Post Owner

Do i need to show my reports to some doc first before i take the medication uv prescribed or is it fine if i just start taking it and keep continuing Coesmatic treatment?

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Anum Sarwat

Dr. Anum Sarwat - General Practitioner

MBBS, D.F.M (Diploma Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

sure...u hv need to consult
pcos have proper treatment

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali

Dr. Salma Wajahat Ali - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

assalam alaikum .. welcome here .. first u have need to treat ur pcos problem ... hair growth laser removal therapy is not solution .. if u wil do thz after t come back so u should consult homepathic treatmnt its safe n good 4 pcos😊

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Monica

Dr. Monica - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology/ Obstetrics) | Karachi

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

You need to consult a doctor ...proper treatment can control all symptoms along with life style modification ..but all that response will take time of about 3 to 6 months

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories