Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pragnancy Related

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 31, islamabad

I m 17 week pragnant on 13 week I start bleeding.but now I have spoting n low lying placenta and mild abruption of placenta ..is it dangerous can placenta attached naturally is baby will o.k.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
do another ultrasound for second opinion...as you need to have confirmed diagnosis for further management...textual knowledge duznt advises rest in this case but my clinical experience shows tht limited mobility in threatened miscarriage do play an important role in recovery...
and YES ethg in sha Allah ll b fine if u r treated well medically ...placenta is always low lying and it goes up as the baby grows

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- welcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- Dear to guide u well I need more details regarding this pregnancy and previous if u had any .... ultrasound details ,medical surgical history etc.
- have Detailed ultrasound to check placental location and cervical length .
-Avoid stress,weight lifting ,Wc ,stairs and anything increase stress etc .
- Have multivit regularly .
- Rest ,strict check on blood pressure ,how u can to know it's abruption ???in early pregnancy placenta in developmental stage gradually it increases its size and pushes away from internal Os or Lower Segment .
- U need detailed ultrasound and then detailed consultation ,investigations and then treatment Accordingly.
- best of luck.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rizwana Rizvi

Dr. Rizwana Rizvi - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Dear you should have attached at least one ultrasound report . Hopefully the low lying placenta will move above with growth of baby and you will be out of danger within 6 to 8 weeks .

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr said that there is abruption of placenta .and gave me gravibinain Injection 4 .

Member of Marham-Forum

This is ultrasound report

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories