Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Islamabad

Dr suggest me cyclogest 400 coz my cervical length was 3cm in 20 weeks and aspirin for low lying placenta bleeding im also taking progesterone .my bleeding was stopped 2 weeks ago But afer taking aspirin and cyclogest it seems to be started again are they related? Im 21 weeks pregnanat now. Should i stop taking aspirin I have no problem of blood pressure it always remain 110/80

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks bleeding is due to low lying placenta it is not due to aspirin you continue your medicine as your doctor advise best to take rest nd take good diet nd avoid lifting heavy weight nd praye

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Misbah Malik

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Misbah Malik - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

3376 Positive Reviews

Thanks fr ur message....ur bleeding is due to low lying placenta..don't worry abt that..as long as aspirin is concerned u don't need it.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear although previous history not mentioned here but it's better to Continue progesterone and precautions to avoid per vaginal bleed.
-have restricted activities, avoid sterneous exercise, bavoid weight lifting, avoid stairs, Sex etc.
-have regular Antenatal check ups and scans.
-complete treatment for any health issue u have.
-it might possible that placenta will change its location as it grows up so need Monitoring.
- have aspirin continuation after discussion with your treating obstetrician as she know well regarding your history.In some petients blood thining medications needed can't be stopped. I can't conclude as I don't have your obstetrics history.
-best of luck.
-

Post Owner

Dr suggest me aspirin coz in my previous pregnancy liquoir was almost nil in 36 weeks and dr perform emergency c section.my daughter was born healthy 3kg with no complication.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Continue with the progesterone . Consult your doctor for aspirin stoppage she can better judge.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

It is not to lower blood pressure. It’s better you consult your doctor about repeat bleeding episode.

Member of Marham-Forum

I asked my dr about repeating episodes of bleeding she said they are common in low lying placenta jut wait for 28 weeks scan.im taking cyclogest 200 at night and dygesterone 10 mg twice daily
I feel less movement of my baby as compare to my last two pregnancies is that true k in low lying placenta u feel less movement.
Im 22 weeks pregnanay

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories