Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Female 28, Parachinar
Asalam o alikum! Mera pregnancy Ka 4th month complete hone KO hai par aaj mujhe bijli Ka hath pe current lga , kiya is SE Bache ko nuqsan ho skta hai? current itna ziyada BHI na tha. I'm worried please answer...
koi symptoms apko?
Patient
Post Owner
mtlb kaise?
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
vomit, confusion, diziness?
2 years ago
Patient
Post Owner
confusion hai r sath main aaj kamar drd bht ziyada hai...
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
ap bp check kren
2 years ago
Patient
Post Owner
okay abhi krte hain
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
can you contact me online?what sapp? I'll suggest you further if any issue
2 years ago
Patient
Post Owner
BP is 116/68
2 years ago
Patient
Post Owner
Jee but how can I send my number here?
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
I'll share my contact, but you should contact me immediately
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
?
2 years ago
Patient
Post Owner
okay sir
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
there?
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
??
2 years ago
MBBS | Multan | Book Appointment
??
2 years ago