Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Problem With Doen Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 41, Multan

Sir/Madam I have done my 2nd marriage with a divorced women, after 8 years of 1st marriage due to no child from 1st wife. My 2nd wife already have 2 child from his 1st marriage & both are normal in life & also normal in deliveries. Al Hamdo LILLAH God Gifted me with a baby boy, which is also a normal in life and normal delivery. After my son God give me a baby girl, but she is down syndrome, we are properly caring her. After this baby girl, we have 2 attempts, but twice has been abortion due to both time after 10 to 13 week, no improvement in growth. 8 months passed to last properly DNC, now we have one more positive just 2 weeks passed. I have threatened because of growth and down syndrome. We have properly check up with gynecologist in every time and every month. Can we have chance to again a down syndrome or not...? I am too much worried about this. Please advise me in this regards.

Member of Marham-Forum

Age of your wife ?

Post Owner

She is 30 years old

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman

Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Aik baby down syndrome, and 2 abortion, kia sugar, bld pressure, yah history of cousin marriage, or kia aap ko bhi treatment ki zaroorat parri thi

Post Owner

Mam.
No sugar to my wife, but in 2nd pregnancy it was diagnosed and after delivery, it's normal.
Some time her BP raised from normal value, but she is not a regular patient of BP.
If it raised, she just use Tab. Elp 0.25
She is not my cousin
I am sugar patient since 2014

3 years ago

Post Owner

I am sugar patient since 2014

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk

Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Multan

review-stars

182 Positive Reviews

Your wife needs to undergo “harmony test.” I do it in my clinic at chughtai medical centre, khan city, nishtar road.    

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories