Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Self Checking

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Karachi

Hello doctors.. I'm 13 wks pregnant alhamdulillah.. Its my second pregnancy.. but I'm scared this time as I read and hear Scarry miscarriage stories from people.. I had my ultrasound done at 8wks which showed fetus and heartbeat.. then I visited dr at 12+ wks .. she just touched my belly from both sides and said everything is OK as belly is soft.. she didn't hear heartbeat or anything.. As I am scared of any mishap.. I want to ask how to know if everything is going well ?? I can self check ? As it's too early and I can't feel any moment right now.. I just want to make sure that everything is going well inside.. Thank u..

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks to know pregnancy is ok you should do us to see fetal movement nd heart beat it is too early to feel fetal movement by the patient your doctor should have done us instead of palpating your belly

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear you are 13 wks pregnant at this gestation feral heart can be seen and heard on ultrasound machine properly as small fetus .
So u can have scan with Expertise hands and can see your self fetal heart beat your self.
-have regular Antenatal visits and scans.
-have balanced diet.
Best of Luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories