Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnant Or Not

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 31 Years old, dubai

2 weeks ago i went for a beta hcg test and my result came back as 18 which was a borderline pregnancy and i was still 3-4 days away from my periods date but got tested coz i felt pregnant but just after 2 days exactly on my period days i started bleeding and it soaked 2 pads in 2 hours.. i went to the dr and she said that coz the pregnancy was borderline it may have been miscarried and gave me cyctotec to eat for four days at breakfast and bedtime. I had bleeding for 2 days and after that i only had dark brown jelly type diacharge sometimes alot and sometimes just the size of coin. Got an ultrasound done again which showed gestation of less than 8 weeks with another beta hcg test showing levels upto 7 weeks. The dr did a tvs and said that you’re still pregnant and the sac can been seen but there is no baby inside and asked me to come again after 2 weeks but also told me that bleeding happens and that its okay and baby can come during this time too. But on my report she wrote “threa

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Humeira Iqbal

Dr. Humeira Iqbal - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCOG (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

On one side you have been given cytotec to end pregnancy and on the other hand folic acid... What is this combination... In future never take cytotec if your pregnancy test is positive or bhcg is more than 15....

Post Owner

Dear dr. The dr who gave me cyctotec said that this is a miscarriage. And the other dr who saw the sac said that miscarriage hasnt happened and prescribed me these. That is why i am confused and posted here as the sac is still empty and still she keeps telling me to wait

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman

Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Share your USG report

Post Owner

Dr i dont have my ultrasound report. Its in the dr system

3 years ago

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

With out USG reports we cannot comment very specifically, better to wait and see, if pregnancy is not normal or weak you may have abortion

Post Owner

She just wrote remarks on the report i attached above and during the scan said that the sac is empty and asked me to wait. The other dr said that after cyctotec its impossible that the baby would show up. One is askin me to wait the other one is saying something else. I am in dubai so i have no idea who to follow up with as i am still spotting and feeling little cramps too

3 years ago

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

No sac might be empty that is why she prescribed cytotec, you can book appointment online with me for further details n discussion

Post Owner

Ok dr thanks alot

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories