Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Primary Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Lahore

I have been married for six years. I haven't conceived yet. I had been taking treatment for that. I got my tube test and even laproscopy done. Both were fine. Tubes are OK. At this time my amh is low. 0.6. And tsh is slightly high prolactin was about 50.What kind of treatment should I start. Kindly recommend.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you should see endocrinologist for high tsh nd prolactin you did not tell about us especially for ovulation nd what kind of treatment you are taking for infertility nd what about your husband semen analysis however you can start thyroxine 25 micrograms daily nd nd parlodel2.5 mg daily at night i am giving you minimum doses nd take folic acid nd do us on day 12 for ovulation nd do semen analysis if not done after that you can have induction of ovulation

Member of Marham-Forum

It's been more than an year that I am not taking any kind of medication.

Member of Marham-Forum

Semen analysis was fine. Clomid and ovafin were taken earlier for induction.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

Aoa
AMH can b improved by taking DHEA and vitamin D-though experimental studies r still going on but they hv shown improvement in AMH levels.
if TSH is high then wt about ur free T3 and T4 levels?
for prolactin u shud take X ray skull both lateral and AP view to rule out prolactinomas...
in the end conclusion is c ur OBG...hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
all the best...

Post Owner

T3 and 4 level are OK. Tsh is suggesting subclinincal hypothyroidism. Thyroid is in my family.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories