Problem During Intercourse

It's been 1 year of my marriage. I have very painful intercourse. I have been to doctor and she said there is slight infection so I finished the course of medicine she gave. She said you are only over thinking and overreaction. But I know the pain is unbearable. Please guide what can be the reason and how to overcome this problem

dr-sobia-nawaz-malik-gynecologist-rawalpindi

MBBS, FCPS, MCPS | Rawalpindi

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

this is called vaginismus.needs complete evaluation and treatment

Masood Khan

Dear Worried Patient
Your doctor is not correct . In fact u are facing vaginal problem and may be uterus infection
Agar aap homeopathic treatment karwana chahtay hain to is email k zariyai rabta karain . Mayra clinic Islamabad main hai aur main 25 saal ka experience rakhta houn . E-mail yai hai doctorpirzada (AT) Y a h o o(DOT) C o m ya sms kaarain is number pay zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
H Dr Pirzada

dr-saima-zaki-gynecologist-lahore

MBBS, MCPS,FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-img 247 Positive Reviews

It’s better if u visit for better advice/ treatment 

dr-saleha-batool-virk-gynecologist-multan

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS | Multan

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

Thanks for asking. I need to take your history and examine you in detail. Reasons can be due to : 1) lack of lubrication 2) vaginismus (anxiety) 3) pelvic infections      Treatment will be started accordingly.  

dr-shamayela-hanif-gynecologist-lahore

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, DCPS | Lahore

review-img 12 Positive Reviews

Please visit a good gynaecologist for proper evaluation. You also need an ultrasound to look for any reason for pain.

dr-hina-nadeem-gynecologist-islamabad

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Aoa
Of course like all the other worthy docs i ll insist on thorough history taking,examination and investigations...1year is a long time to settle down sexually...so my advice is to visit ur OBG consultant for proper treatment and management...of course lubrication wth xylocain sumtimes help but if u hv cervical pathology or sum other vaginal problem or vaginisimus...then u need to visit...hope my reply ll b helpful to u...

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)