Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Problem During Intercourse

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Saudi

It's been 1 year of my marriage. I have very painful intercourse. I have been to doctor and she said there is slight infection so I finished the course of medicine she gave. She said you are only over thinking and overreaction. But I know the pain is unbearable. Please guide what can be the reason and how to overcome this problem

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sobia Nawaz Malik

Dr. Sobia Nawaz Malik - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynaecology & Obstetrician) | MCPS (Gynaecology & Obstetrician) | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

this is called vaginismus.needs complete evaluation and treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Worried Patient
Your doctor is not correct . In fact u are facing vaginal problem and may be uterus infection
Agar aap homeopathic treatment karwana chahtay hain to is email k zariyai rabta karain . Mayra clinic Islamabad main hai aur main 25 saal ka experience rakhta houn . E-mail yai hai doctorpirzada (AT) Y a h o o(DOT) C o m ya sms kaarain is number pay zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
H Dr Pirzada

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saima Zaki

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saima Zaki - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Master of Health Professional Education (MHPE) | Lahore

review-stars

2216 Positive Reviews

It’s better if u visit for better advice/ treatment 

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk

Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Multan

review-stars

181 Positive Reviews

Thanks for asking. I need to take your history and examine you in detail. Reasons can be due to : 1) lack of lubrication 2) vaginismus (anxiety) 3) pelvic infections      Treatment will be started accordingly.  

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

469 Positive Reviews

Please visit a good gynaecologist for proper evaluation. You also need an ultrasound to look for any reason for pain.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

Aoa
Of course like all the other worthy docs i ll insist on thorough history taking,examination and investigations...1year is a long time to settle down sexually...so my advice is to visit ur OBG consultant for proper treatment and management...of course lubrication wth xylocain sumtimes help but if u hv cervical pathology or sum other vaginal problem or vaginisimus...then u need to visit...hope my reply ll b helpful to u...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories