Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Redness, Itch And Bump Beneath Left Areola

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, karachi

i have an inside bump, redness and itch beneath the left areola, i noticed it today it was not there before. i have a history of bumps that drained pus had rendess and itch on my legs near groin etc 2 years ago. one of these developed into an abscess in my right under arm which was drained surgically in october 2019. that was the last time i had any of those pus filled things. this bump i mentioned now is not much painfull only sensitive to touch but itchy and red, there is so visible dana or anything.

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Ambreen Ghori

Dr. Ambreen Ghori - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), DGO | Hyderabad

review-stars

159 Positive Reviews

dear take surgical opinion

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please get your BSL and Hb AIC done.

Please Take some antibiotics and go for the breast USG

Post Owner

it has reduced today. last time when i had abscess in underarm it was surgically removed i had HbA1C done it was 5.4

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Cap amoxil 500mg three times a day and tab danzen ds two times aday for 5 dayz if fever so also take tab panadol three times a day for 5 dayz it will resolve if not so go for scan and surgical opinion

Post Owner

no fever. the redness is gone now actually i posted yesterday it got approved today. the redness is gone itch has reduced and that bump has also reduced now.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories