Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Repetative Anomalous Baby History

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Multan

M/F : 3 yrs (cousin marriage ) 1: miscarriage at 8 weeks bcz of bleeding 2,3,4: Expel baby girls at 27th weeks , 22nd nd 23rd weeks bcz of multiple fetus abnormalities (the almost same type everytime)..nd after delivery baby k hath paon ulty hty nd body ka colour bhi change hta ....i want to know Kia yh Athra h ?? ....or es ka Kia treatment h?please guide me i m much worried abt it...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

You need to visit a consultant gynaecologist along with your previous pregnancy record to determine any recurrent cause of the issue.

Post Owner

Respected Dr i already consulted lots of Dr they said it's a genetic problem or es ka koi solution nhi

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif
Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 480 Positive Reviews

It’s better to visit in person to review your record. Or you can ask your doctor if it is a recurrent same genetic problem, whether the chances of same problem is high in every pregnancy.

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories