Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Resistance Pcos

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, Punjab , Rahim yar khan

AOA I am 34 years old n after 9 years of marriage me not conceiving having heavy bleeding cycle from the starting with clots, two icsis failure while 11 follicles n 16 follicles found by doctors, 7 to 8 embryos but both time pregrency test was not positive. I ve resistance pcos, having acne while weight is only 51 kg, now cycle comes again n again in a month my doc recommend ovaries drilling any doc can tell me I ve only this option? While my face getting worse coz of acne

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

---wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear I have read your description. I don't have your detailed reports but if u are not willing for ovarian drilling then better to have proper General health and take immediate another chance of iui as already 9 years of trying.
-after 35 years of age more Complications so better to have proper physical, emotional work up now and again try via any type of Ivf as soon as possible if don't want ovarian drilling.
-have balanced diet, weight, Bmi, complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-both partners should take care of health and should try immediately both naturally by having sex in fertile period of cycle and by Ivf as well as with age risks increase.
- husband better quit smoking if have been doing.Semen analysis if not done better have.
-i hope u got my point. Best of Luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories