Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Severe Vaginal Itching

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Islamabad

I’m 22F. After intercourse on 1 August following a 2–3 month gap, I developed vaginal and deep pelvic pain, especially after deep penetration. The pain has improved, but I now have severe itching inside/around the vaginal opening. It gets worse when urine touches the area, and scratching gives temporary relief but causes burning afterward. I have no bleeding, fever, or unusual discharge, but I had mild pain while urinating.

Could this be irritation/a small injury from intercourse, a yeast infection, or UTI? What safe home treatment can I use for the itching, and do I need an examination or tests?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sadaf Aleem Mirza

Dr. Sadaf Aleem Mirza - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Yes dear, u should have examination, probably fungal in nature the cause . After examination, vaginal cream/ pessaries will be advised . Better to do HVS also


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Can u please prescribe some medicines as I'm unable to do a checkup or test due to some reasons

1 month ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sadaf Aleem Mirza

Dr. Sadaf Aleem Mirza - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You should consult someone on line at least .


1

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar

Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

If you can’t attend for examination you can try tablet Cannestein 500mg vagina pessary once at night alongwith cannestein cream once daily for 5 days…this is to treat fungal infection but if it doesn’t work then please get examined and high vagina swab


1

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mahwish Choudhry

Dr. Mahwish Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

199 Positive Reviews

Take one capsule fluconazole 150 mg orally , tablet canestin-1 vaginal tablet insert in vagina once at night 1 night, hydrozole ointment apply twice a day for 7 days , tablet kestine 20 mg once a day for 5 days , keep area dry n clean, avoid intercourse for 7 days .


1

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mahwish Choudhry

Dr. Mahwish Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-stars

199 Positive Reviews

Drink cranmax sachet once a day ,


1

0

Attach Photo here: