Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Short Cervical Length In Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Karachi

Currently i am in week 15th of my pregnancy and in the last ultrasound the cervical length was 2.9 due to which the Dr has prescribed cyclogest pessaries until next scan. What is the chance of a healthy pregnancy? As I am really worried because this problem often leads to miscarriage. Please guide me as to What s the best way to protect my baby. Ps: first pregnancy

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks your dr should apply cx cercelage to tighten cx so as to protect your pregnancy nd avoid miscarriage nd continue cyclogest nd Duphaston nd if possible inj gravibinon weekly for one month nd then twice a month nd then at one month interval

Member of Marham-Forum

My appoitnment is next week so should i wait until then and keep using cyclogest and duphaston or should I urgently revisit the Dr? She said she'll see the progress frist if the length improves with medicine.

Gynecologist in Gujranwala - Prof. Dr. Saima Iqbal

Prof. Dr. Saima Iqbal - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | MHPE | | Gujranwala

review-stars

96 Positive Reviews

After evaluation of your history and investigations you may need cervical Cerclage

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories