Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Spotting In Early Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Gujranwala

AoA! I had a baby girl of 8 months. When I was pregnant with her in March and April 2018, I faced brown spotting in early weeks of pregnancy but problem solved after taking medication prescribed by my gynecologist. Now I'm again 6 weeks pregnant. Since 21st July, 2019, I'm facing light pink discharge 3 to 4 times a days when I wipe after urination. Doctor has prescribed me medication but didn't tell me reason of spotting. Baby growth is also slow. Plz tell me why I'm facing this issue? When I stand for 15 to 20 minutes I face this problem often. What measures should be taken to increase the baby growth? My gynecologist only suggest me not to use stairs, don't lift heavy objects and avoid hot things. I'm following these instructions but still facing the issue. I hope your guidance will lessen my worry about baby slow growth. Thank you in advance.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it's Just few weeks early pregnancy as u have written just few weeks.
-Dear it would be better u take Precautions strictly as it could be threatened miscarriage if fetal viability already Confirmed.
-early pregnancy spotting could be due to poor hormonal natural support from body.
-have tab duphaston 10 mgs 8 hrly if viability present.
- have regular follow up with treating doctor, have strict precautions and discuss symptoms as well.
-best of luck
-

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories