Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Suggestion For 1st Delivery

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Karachi

Salam this is my first pregmancy and I am really much worried i can't even bear the pain of a needle so I am really afraid of labour pain i have heares about epedural anesthesia and I wanted to get that during my normal delivery so wondering to ask is that safe to have painless delivery would there be any side effects of that please guide me and i do not want to go for c section as many ladies told me after that your life wont be like same as before when you cough you will feel pain on the opeerated area and for any sexual interaction with your partner you will have pain alot the life will be ruided and I am really much stressed about it pleasse help me out after seejng my scan my dr is surely confirming to be a normal delivery

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Tehseen Yousuf

Dr. Tehseen Yousuf - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

yes normal delivery under epidural is safe. everything has some side effects. no doubt normal is bettr as compare to cs.

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctor is there a way to ensure normal delvery?

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum.
right now just focus on ur pregnancy and take care of yourself.
take folic acid 400 mcg daily,healthy balanced diet,proper sleep and stay well hydrated.
your mode of delivery will be decided at term taking into consideration maternal and fetal factors

Post Owner

yes Dr I am taking vitkal Plus and eisen and pregma

but yes the fact is my dr told me case will be normal so if this is being decided at end then how is she confident now well in that case i will focus on my pregnancy thank you

3 years ago

you are always welcome on marham

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear on line in early pregnancy no one can predict mode of delivery but can give u options .
- for now have Regular antenatal visits and Check ups .
- have Balanced diet .
- if any health issue try to have Complete treatment.
- have detailed check up near end of pregnancy with doctor u are following pregnancy she can guide u well regarding mode of delivery .
- epidural also one option to relief pain ,u can have it .but no one Garnette now how u will deliver but can give u now options and precautions only .
- best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories