Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I got married in june but due to some reasons marriage consummated in August, since may my periods come like this with 1 month gap. May : period on time june: no period July : period on time August: no period Sept: period on time Oct : 5days up n spotting ,now bleeding my periods have been like this since may.my gynaecologist says its normal.last month they started while doing intercourse near the dates with heavy clotting for 10days,and this month again while doing intercourse after 5days of dates i saw spotting, Can IC cause periods to start? Actually I am trying to conceive and I am confused now, can intercourse induce periods /leads to miscarriage? I never bleed while IC but it's for the second time i am facing spotting /blood flow whenever we makeout near the periods dates. In august i did beta HCG test it was negative. I don't know what's wrong with me.

P.S before marriage in last december due to extreme stress my periods got delayed and my gynaecologist prescribed m

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

Salam can u please get ur ultrasound done and come to the clinic for history and examination because bleeding after intercourse is not normal

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- welcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear u got post coital bleed it's not usual.
- have one detailed Examination ,discussion on history to sort out its cause and then to have treatment accordingly .
- have complete treatment of any health issue u have .
-best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Bushra Zahid

Dr. Bushra Zahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Assalam o alikum. you have issue of postcoital bleeding could be some cervical ectopic or polyp. you need to do pelvic examination and ultrasound. must go to gynaecologist. good luck

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
c ur OBG for complete history examination and invx...hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
tc...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories