Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

We actually trying to conceive but I have diagnosed with polyp at the fundus of uterus with the detail provide in pictures...dr suggest me to try COS+IUI for 2 cycle ...if pregnancy not remained then will go for surgery...I have a question that , for my knowledge , the baby attaches itself to fundus.If it so,then why Dr suggest me for COS+IUI?? IS pregnancy possible without removing polyp?? My weight is 66 ,my menstrual cycle regular,all hormonal test done n clear.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Tehseen Yousuf

Dr. Tehseen Yousuf - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

165 Positive Reviews

yes dr is rite

Post Owner

JazakAllah khair

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Multan - Asst. Prof. Dr. Shahida Parveen

If the baby attaches over polyp then fetus can abort but if attaches to other surfaces anterior or posterior wall of uterus then the fetus will grow normally.Pregnancy is possible without removing polyp.Have you tried medicine for pregnancy?For how many years are you married?

Post Owner

JazakAllah khair for replying...
It's been 4 yrs of marriage...I have treated with clomid and hcg injections before..but didn't get any of the pregnancy

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum.
what about other workup for infertility.
share the report of semen analysis,hysterosalpingogram and day 12 ultrasound?
if all other normal,pregnancy possible without removing polyp but in case of prolong infertility or miscarriage polyp should be removed

Post Owner

JazakAllah khair for replying....
I have all reports including semen analysis ,day 12 ultrasound,and all is normal but unable to achieve pregnancy ...though it's been 4 yrs of being married

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories