Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, Khi mehmoodabad

Hi Doctors, I hope you all are doing great. Actually I am trying to conceive but no luck. I got married 4 months back but I am quite anxious because of my age. As I heard with the time chances get low to become pragnent. My mother in law took me to the doctor. Dr clinic is near by. She said your serum prolactin is 17.2 and progesterone is 1.56. She said your prolactin is little bit disturb and that's why you are unable to conceive. She prescribed 2 medicine. 1/4 before meal 1/4 after meal. Now I am confused which one I should take before meal and which one I should take after meal. And confirm these medicines are fine too? She asked me have Intercourse on 7th, 9th, 11th and 13th. My periods date is 26th June. So these days are fine. I just want to satisfy myself. Please help me out. Thank you so much for providing this platform and to all the doctors. Who are giving us advices and guidance. May Allah bless you all.

Navidoxine and brotin medicine names

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rubina Farukh

Dr. Rubina Farukh - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

prolactin seems to be in the normal range..these medications....?I don't know what to say exactly..but might be the information u have given is not complete to comment on the given medicine..brotin is taken before sleep at night

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan

Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Yes please follow your doctors advice and also repeat your prolactin . Also give yourself time. You can still conceive in this age and give yourself atleast a year. If prolactin is normal no need of unnecessary medicines. Just take folic acid regularly

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Ambreen Ghori

Dr. Ambreen Ghori - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), DGO | Hyderabad

review-stars

159 Positive Reviews

wait for another 2 months and take tab. folic acid 1 daily no need for any further medication

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

thanx for appreciating..
u can take both of them. there might be some clinical picture that ur visiting doctor has come to know about you. so better to follow her n best of luck... after menses stop, first 10-12days are best to avail. alternate days meeting is not necessary. sperm can live in uterus for 7days.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories