Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive With Clomid

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, United states

My reproductive endocrinologist just did my ultrasound today before giving me clomid so in my ultrasound it comes out that my uterus lining is not too much thick or not too much thin she said its in between mean normal and then she said my both of the ovaries are fine too just my left ovary has some mild like very little cyst on it well iam not ovulating at all so she said i can start clomid without having a periods is it fine ?? And i already took day 1 of clomid i have to take it untill 5 days but is it totally fine to take clomid without having periods first???

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.-
Dear it would be better if u would send me detailed Gynae, obs, medical, surgical. Drug history.
-clomid is advised to have ovulation induction in oetients who have ovulatory issues or irregular periods with out ovulation.
-it might possible that u did not ovulate so could not have periods so to prepare uterus and ovaries to have ovulation can be given I thus situation as still ovulation not occur and so periods.
-send me detailed history and all report so I can guide u more.
-with out periods Clomid might be for preparing endometrium to be more responsive to product
-have folic acod daily and send all investigations.
-best of Luck

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories