Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Concieve

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I am posting this issue to seek medical advise. I have a 2.11yrs daughter and i am trying to concieve since last 11months. Initially i got treatment for my constant P.ID then treatment from march is as follows March and april:took clomid May:lezra. U/s showed follicular size 1.3cm on 9th day of cycle June:leterozone. U/s showed follicular size 2.0cm on day 10 July:leterozone.follicular size 1.7cm and 1.5cm on day 11. This time dr gave me ivf c injection and progesterone hormone too but its my period day 1today My cycle length is 26-28 days. Thyroid profile is normal. U/s shows normal ovaries. But i am unable to concieve. According to dr my reports are fine. I need opinion what should be my next step as tgede medicines dont seem to be working and i am literally stressed.pls help

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you have already fertility’ treatment i think have your husband semen analysis nd do tubal patency test as you ware having treatment for pid

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear when u last had high vaginal swab?? It's better to have hysterosalpingogram for tubal patency and semen analysis for partner.
-have complete treatment of any health issue u both have.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-have daily walk, yoga and Exercise.
-Best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

I didnt get high vaginal swab test. P.I.D was shown in ultraound few months back. Pls tell me apart from these tests should i take lezra this month or not?

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
what about ur husband semen analysis...

Member of Marham-Forum

@dr hina. No dr we didnt get his test done

Member of Marham-Forum

Pls tell me what should i do this month? Go for his semen analysis only or if i have to take lezra thus month too

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories