Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Ttc

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Sindh

Aoa ..i am married 2 years not conceive ..mujhy pcos ka problem hA but ub u/s main overies normal size ata ha .... kya meri ye problem solve hu gae ha ...tu phr mery follicles mature ku nhi hu rhy plz btaen ...main bht pareshan hoon

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-dear hormonal imbalance hota hai that disrupt normal process for fertilization .
- have some healthy tips ,precautions some investigations and try with full belief then.
-history is not complete Actually , when u had ur last investigations.Sex hormones on day 2 of periods .if no recent labs have on day 2 of periods blood tests for serum Progesterone ,testosterone ,prolectin , insulin,fsh and lh ,thyroid function test.collect labs and discuss here - What about your weight? Is it normal if not have daily walk ,Exercise to have normal Bmi and weight as increase hormonal imbalance .
-have healthy diet ,with less salt,suger ,oil and spice .
- have sex in fertile period of ur cycle that u should know or ask but u should have Regular cycles to know exact fertile period other wise have sex on alternate Nights from day 8 to day 19.
- follicle wouldbe mature if hormones would be normal by having above Precautions in diet and Exercise .
- have recent labs and take hormonal support according to hormonal imbalance.
-u might get supportive prrogesteeone injection as well but First try as I advised above .
- as female with out Imbalance get this support Naturally and u also can after having above precautions .
- do have labs also so after 2/3 cycles can have externally induced hormonal support.
- have folic acid daily .
- if any other medical issue better have full treatment.
- semen analysis done for r husband .better to have that as well if unable to get pregnancy even after above precautions .
- review after labs as u advised above
-best of luck

Post Owner

Prolactin 10.0
Lh 17
Fsh 4.9

T3 1.6
T4 13.3
Tsh 1.27

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Plz rply me

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-dear I have seen ur reports .
- thyroid levels a bit high .
- lh is also higher due to poly cystic ovaries .
- for thyroid better to Consult with Endocrinologist for regular Check up and investigations as it not very high but check it's fluctuation might need monitoring or treatment .
- U know thyroid irregularities reduces Fertility ,can cause Miscarriage and Congenital Anomalies in fetus ( developing baby ).so better have proper check and regular investigations and treatment accordingly .it might be cause of not getting Pregnant .
-for Lh dear it's due to PolyCystic Ovary Actually and u need to have healthy diet with less salt ,suger ,spice and Oil .
- reduce weight actually as it is the natural way to reduce Imbalance Actually .
-u can have Evening premose oil to support system and reduces affects of Lh .one tablet at bed time but with above precautions for diet and exercise and correction of thyroid levels by Consultation with good Endocrinologist .
- best of Luck

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Answered

From: reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk <reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk> on behalf of MARHAM <reply@marham.pk>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 12:33:14 AM
To: Uzma Mohsin
Subject: New reply on your comment

Dear Uzma Mohsin,

You have a new reply on your comment. Please visit the link below,
https://www.marham.pk/forum/gynecologist/ttc-12192

Thanks,
MARHAM

Post Owner

Kya main clomid ly sakti hoon ....

5 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

-Dear as I mentioned in above Comment That thyroid is not very high but towards higher side so it's nice to have Consultation and Clearing view .
-lh will gradually reduces if ur pco gets benefitted from precautions as I advised above .
U need to reduce weight ,should have Exercise and other measures to have balanced Bmi
- clomid If u have been taken for many cycles then kindly stop as every medicine having it's side effects as well.Clomid used to give for Ovulation induction but it's having it's own Precautions and monitoring as it can give u hyperstimulatiin syndroms as PCO .
- if have been taking clomid since many cycles stop it and try to have conception just by having healthy tips and precautions Naturally for next few Cycles .
- have folic acid daily 0.4 mgs .
- have sex in fertile period of Cycles
- review after 4-5 months if no Conception.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thnks doc

Post Owner

Kya thyroid bht high ha ... main clomid ly rhi hoon hr cycle main kya ye sae ha

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

dear patient
your TFTs are entirely normal and there is no indication of any therapy.clearly hormone profile is very typical for PCO though it should include free androgen index .i will like to add to comments from my colleague .The is no evidence to suggest role of progesterone injection.
pco cause various issues
1/ facial hairs
2/ irregular periods or no periods
3/ infertility unable to conceive
4/ potential risk of acva problem and small risk of cancer of lining of womb

if periods are issue one can take cyclic progestins or OCP
if you want to conceive there is 40 percent chance you will get pregnant on its own without treatment but if that doesnt work ovulation induction with clomiphine is answer
this should be done in consultation with a gynaecologist who could take responsibility of your care as over stimulation can be harmful.
some time gynaecologist do laparoscopy to release eggs as well but i dont think this technique is common in Pakistan .
if i have to suggst just one thing
reduce your weight and start taking metformin
mind you this is only if you have been properly diagnosed as PCO as hormone test is just one criteria facial hairs irregular periods and ultrasound appearance of ovaries are all important
Dr Kashif Ahmad
MBBS, MRCP(UK)
MRCP(E), MRCGP(UK) FRSPH
CCT(UK), PGDip Diabetes(Wales)
PGDip(London)

Member of Marham-Forum

Thnku ....

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

To
Concerned Authorities
Marham

After Compliments

I wanted to remind that my log in issue and pass ward pleaae solve it .as I just answered what I received thru mail !but quarries on Marham as seen in this below link can be answered after log in or only those sent via Email is for particular petient ?
I cant log in solve it as soon as possible
Waiting for reply for above questions

Member of Marham-Forum

AssalamUAlikum..
I m married since 1 year and trying to conceive but no success due to hormonal imbalances.. Befor marriage mjhe periods ka bht masla tha bht irregular tha periods aate hi ni the .. ab shadi k bad bhi yhi masla rha hy periods aata hi ni hy aata bhi hy to bleeding ni hti just little spotting.. ab Me ne Duphaston 10mg start ki to is month period aaye.. kia Duphaston conceive krne mw help kregi.. Duphaston se hormones balance hngey.. Please Help..

Member of Marham-Forum

AssalamUAlikum..
I m married since 1 year and trying to conceive but no success due to hormonal imbalances.. Befor marriage mjhe periods ka bht masla tha bht irregular tha periods aate hi ni the .. ab shadi k bad bhi yhi masla rha hy periods aata hi ni hy aata bhi hy to bleeding ni hti just little spotting.. ab Me ne Duphaston 10mg start ki to is month period aaye.. kia Duphaston conceive krne mw help kregi.. Duphaston se hormones balance hngey.. Please Help..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories