Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on TTC After Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Dubai

I got married in july 2017 then i got pregnant in October but unfortunately i had a miscarriage at 7th week, baby's heartbeat was there.. And through bleeding everything came out so didn't go for dnc. Since January m having irregular periods, and weight gain.. Now i diagnosed with pcos.. M taking ovi f and pregnacare conception.. My question is should i take glucophage too? Or this is my 2nd month of ovi f can i take one cycle of lezar next month ? Or should i have to complete ovi f cycle? And one more thing Last month i monitored follicles size and on 15th day size was 20mm.. Now what could be the reason to not getting pregnant?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

You should take glucophage as well. And in my opinion you should complete atleast another cycle of IVF. For further treatment you should consult an experienced Gynecologist

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

945 Positive Reviews

It has been seen in published literaturePts with pcos* have increased incidence of infertility *have increased incidence of abortions* It has been observed that weight loss of 15 to 20 pounds will help the pt tremendously* Glucophage will help you Please take it regularlyShaheena asif

Member of Marham-Forum

I m taking glucophage 500mg once a day.. And also taking pregnacare conception..

Member of Marham-Forum

When should i start lezara for conceiving? Should i also take pregnacare conception? Or can i use preseed lubricant ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories