Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Twin Pregnancy, 1 Is Alive 2nd Is Death

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 23 years old, Peshawar

Assalam u alaikum honorable gynecologist We were the patient of " BiCarnuate " uterus. We have already 1 miscarriage. After treatment we conceived, before 1 month 16 july ultrasound rseult shows twin pregnancy, then we went for checkups again on 16 aug .but now ultrasound shows that one is dead and second is alive . its our 10 weeks pregnancy .if one is dead then why there is no bleeding or signs of miscarriage? I have attached my ultrasound results .please doctor guide me is this reason of " BICARNUATE UTERUS " is the second one is healthy and alive? Please help us . doctors prescribed duphaston regularly ,and also some multivitamin. Pls help me .throw light on my reports and help pls. Whats the reason? Is the second baby is safe? Thanks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

It is not necessary that there is bleeding with miscarriage. Advised to consult a senior gynaecologist for further treatment plan. Scan will be repeated frequently to assess health of alive baby.

Post Owner

I have visited yesterday Senior gynecologist. Doctor says 2nd baby is healthy.

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Huda Asif

Dr. Huda Asif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

its not necessary to bleed....consult ur dr for further evaluation..now ur pregancy will b continued as singleton pregnancy

Post Owner

Thanks so much for guidance doctor

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa sorry to know your lose of one baby. From the reports it seems that it was early lose of one baby. Normally the Second baby have good prognosis in case of early lose but your doctor have to follow this baby fortnightly with USG or u go to public teaching hospital. Thanks

Post Owner

Concerned doctor advised monthly checkup . yesterday we have visited. Thanks for guidance. Is there any risk to another baby,?

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories