Vaginal Problem

I m bearing underdeveloped vagina and uterus no mensis from start i got a minor surgery for vagina but dont get proper vaginal hole . kindly tell me to which doctor i go for my treatment because i wana get marry


MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear It's now 32 years u haven't got menstrual bleed and not proper Vagina as per descreption !!!!rest sex characters u haven't mentioned like breast ,axillary and pubic hairs,feminine look etc.
- u need t have detailed Examination and tests accordingly !
- better to have detailed Examination with consultant Gynae Endocrinologist and should have detailed ultrasound pelvis and sex hormones blood tests .
- For this all above better to contact nearest tertiary care well equipped centre with best Multipisciplinary care .
- best of luck


Post Owner

Mam which doctor u recommend me to visit for
Someone told me to visit American center of infertility ivf center what u suggest