Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Want A Feed To My Adopted Child

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Rawalpindi

Aslam o alikum Muje pcos hai or meri shadi ko 12 years ho gaye hain babies ni hain main ne baby adopt kiya hai main mother feed karwana chati hon Kia hi Lacta medican use kar sakti hon in future koi problem to ni ho gi aysy feed karwany main like cancer plz

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear breast feeding protects cancer .
- u could try fertility consultant with discussion on detailed history , Examination ,investigations and evaluation on basis of all above to have proper solution of issue .
- have complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- have balanced diet,weight and Bmi ,regular Exercise and yoga and try to have normal Bmi .
- have recreational a tivitirs and quit recreational drugs ( Caffeine ,smoking ) as couple .
- use fertile period of cycle for sex if want to concieve .
- with breast feeding would be a bit difficult to concieve as milk producing hormones can affect fertility .
- best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

no dear you cannot use hi lacta medicine.. it's ok to feed your baby with formula milk.. apni health stake pay maat lagain.. I adopted baby when I was unmarried.. but doctor honay k bawajood I never used any medication harmful for my body.. my son is perfectly alright.. he is 4 years of age now..

see he is in good health.. even on formula milk..

4 years ago

you can visit me at my hospital.. book an appointment with marham.. pcos are curable.. it might be something else.. we'll investigate.. bring all previous documents with you

4 years ago

Hi dr, can you help me in adoption?

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Ap ki PCOS ka problem mukamal cure ho jai ga 100% homeopathic treatment k sath to abi appointment lain ya call krai marham k zariye

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories