Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Want My Delivery Normally

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Salam.um 39weeks pregnant.had my c section in 2016 Dec. this tym everything is normal. At my first pregnancy I had high bp and uric acid raised day by day...my baby position is also not in cephalic...this tym my all reports are normal I have no bp prob since start of this pregnancy...baby lie in a longitudinal position and cephalic presentation.weight is also normal bp is 120/70...my doc checked me internally and pelvis is empty...um having false pains since ninth month started...but pain increase nh horhe. Hote hain phir ruk jate hain...barh nh rahe..doc induction b nh krhin. she gave me operation date...um doing brisk walk and climbing stairs and doing some pelvic tilt exercises...what should i do to increase my labor pain...as I terribly need normal delivery for some reason...

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for the your health Consultation.
- Dear u need detailed Evaluation for plan of delivery and then sweeping and stretching of membranes if valid in your case .
- Reacess your case with another obstetrician.
- Best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

You can wait till 40 weeks for natural pains. If no signs of labour at that time then you need to have caesarean.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories