Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Male 30, Lahore
Wife has vaginal dryness, so it causes pain during sex, plz suggest any treatment or name of lubricants which also don't effect fertility, or any other tips like diet or any psychological tips?
Foreplay, coconut oil
Use Ky gel for lubrication.
I can help you out and guide you properly
I can help you out and guide you properly
primerin cream for 2 weeks local application
Take care about her rest
she just need a simple lubricant before intercourse like ky jelly , easily available over the counter.
BOOK consultation for proper diet plan and tips
Patient
Post Owner
Is the complete diet plan and tips included in this consultation fee?
I want plan for both me and my wife
1 year ago
absolutely yes
1 year ago
Yes
1 year ago
11 am is oky but 3 pm to onward is best for me
1 year ago
Patient
Post Owner
Actually I cannot do that time, I can book if 11 am is okay
1 year ago
ok no problem book for 11am
1 year ago
detailed history needed for better outcome
Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427
book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.
701 Positive Reviews