Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Women Health

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 21 years old, Nigeria

I had a sharp pain on my lower belly on the third day of my period in July and my period stopped immediately. Since then I haven't had my period again .

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Brigadier Rtd Azra Shamsi

Dr. Brigadier Rtd Azra Shamsi - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Karachi

review-stars

701 Positive Reviews

Do. Pelvis ultrasound


0

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Faiza Ghafoor

Dr. Faiza Ghafoor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

app married hai?


0

0

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Salma Ayaz

Dr. Salma Ayaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Obstetrics & Gynaecology | Karachi

review-stars

941 Positive Reviews

so your were waiting???
your history is incomplete so needs to know details then investigation and treatment, please book an appointment for proper treatment plan.


0

0

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr Maryam Tahir

Dr Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

263 Positive Reviews

I can help and guide you properly


0

0

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Tasnim Zahid Hussain

Dr. Tasnim Zahid Hussain - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG, DFSRH | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum
See pattern in coming months


0

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sania Khan

Dr. Sania Khan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

Do pregnancy test , and ultrasound pelvis


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Okay, I understand. To provide the most relevant information, I need to know a few more things:

1. Is the person experiencing any other symptoms? (e.g., nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination, unusual vaginal discharge, pain during intercourse, or pain in the lower back)
2. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Has the person been sexually active recently?
3. Has the person experienced any significant stress, weight changes, or changes in exercise habits recently?
4. Does the person have a history of irregular periods or any known hormonal imbalances?
5. Does the person have any known medical conditions or take any medications regularly?

The more information you can provide, the better I can assist you.


0

0

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine need ur detail history....then I recommend u medicine in shah Allah u feel batter ...plzzz book appointment for further details


0

0

Attach Photo here: