Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Yeast Infection And Sexual Safety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

Married and have diagnosed PCOS. I am 24 years, weight is 62kg height is 5'8''. I haven't gotten regular or naturally occuring periods since last year May. Since then I take progestrone every 2-3 months to have periods. Blood sugar is 125 post glucose. No thyroid problem. Complaint: My problem is that I keep getting yeast infections. I know it's common with PCOS and have been given antibiotics many times but it seems to only take care of then temporarily. I hardly ever wear panties to keep the vagina dry and clean. Wash it with soap every other day. It's a huge discomfort because I'm unable to get intimate without this worry. After sex, infection gets worse and takes longer to heal. So I've stopped having sex since the past month or so to see if the infections occur and go on their own, and they do. They are less intense and hurt less but they keep coming back even then. Please tell me of an easy and quick way to get rid of yeast infections through a cream or something. I dont want to

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Masooda Rasheed

Dr. Masooda Rasheed - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

For pcos u should take proper treatment... Withdrawl bleed is not treatment.... For fungal infection dont use soap so much it kills beneficial bacteria as well.... Just dry ur skin after using washroom.... If possible use drier.... Dont use tights or panties

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Take a proper treatment for PCOS.
Observe personal hygience.
Take oral and vaginal antifungal every week for 6 weeks
Take multivitamins as well.
Get your Complete blood picture and share it with us

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online