Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Yellow Discharge , Early Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 30, karachi

salam.. I am in my first trimester.. 8 weeks + 3 days... its my first pregnancy after 8 yrs of marriage ..masha Allah.. i had some yellowish green like clump while i was on 5th week.. i told my dr she did my hvs test which came out ok no infection and all but still i used canisten cream, After few days i experienced the same discharge and again i told my dr then she prescribed me canesten 6 days pressary.. i used it for 6 days and all was ok.. again after 3 days the discharge came ans now its almost regular but only in the morning but this time it is watery and slightly yellow colour mixed with white.. i dont have any pain no itching no burning sensation no fishy odour just normal odour.. i dont know if its ok or not.. i am scared ... my test came out all okay too, have used the medicines for thrush too.. currently i am on rectal insertion of 200 mg cyclogest thrice a day utrogestan 200 mg twice oral gravibinan injection weekly maxfol caltrate glucophage 200 mg thrice

plz help me..

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Yasmeen Memon

Dr. Yasmeen Memon - Gynecologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (D.G.O) | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

take an appointment from marham to discuss

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly consult via online booking

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rimla Ayesha

Dr. Rimla Ayesha - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), MRCOG | Faisalabad

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

R U Diabetic??

Post Owner

no i m not..its my ivf pregnancy.. my insulin was 12..

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Zeb Riaz

Dr. Zeb Riaz - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Multan

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Book an online consultation please

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

You are on so many drugs now stop cyclones thrive daily from now onword for one day twice daily then onscreen a day don’t do any work just rest no cooking etc call your relative who can support you. 2, why on Glucophage I donot know your detail history uterogestan 200mg twice orally and gravibinan injectionweekly Could you tell me this pregnancy came after treating poly cystic ovary etc could have an appointment for me from Marham if you want to have it this discharge is no good this is draining of the liquor from baby Membranes too much handling through vagina sometimes causes miscarriage as you said that there is no itch no need to use anti fungal continue injection weekly also this uterogestanon 200 mg twice a day can be replaced by Duphaston tablet 10 mg twice daily that dose of uterogestanon is high with others medicines now it is your choice I gave you advice if you want to ask something more you can no see gir seven months

Post Owner

the pregnancy is the outcome of ivf..thats why on all these drugs..was on all these before the start of treatment during the treatment i.e two week wait time and after the confirmation of pregnancy

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed
Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

Ok then that is why your doctor gave you cyclogestcthencontinue all those medicines but you can stop Glucophage and have complete bed rest except going to bathroom till 30 weeks inshaAllah you will be fine see good tv programs and recite Ayat ul Qursi this discharge on bed rest will become less and less imshaAllah

3 years ago

Post Owner

insha Allah.. thankyou so much..

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-well come and thanks for preferring Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear its better to avoid over treatment for candidal infection /vaginal discharge if its symptoms free,not irritative or smelly .
-continously using anti fungal can reverse infection more frequently.
-have sitz neem water bath ,sit and wash with neem leaves water,local olive oil massag to avoid dry skin after using been leaves water.
- have Regular antenatal visits and scans and continue Medications as advised by your treating doctor .
- rest ,avoid stress,stairs,long standings/walking and any thing that can stress lower abdomen.
- have multi vitamins ,anomaly scan at 20 wks and sugar test around 24 wks.
-Best of Luck .

Post Owner

thankyou so much ..

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist