Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidneys Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Punjab

AoA sir i usually pass out red urine and now it is common when i eat mangoes eggs bitter gourd etc. I m a teacher my mostly work related to sitting. It is from 2 years when i was pregnant nd my baby is abnormal bkz i continuesly passed red urine during pregnancy. Doctors say i hv wounds in kidneys....

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Anita Haroon

Dr. Anita Haroon - Nephrologist

MBBS, MRCP (Internal Medicine), FCPS (Nephrology), FRCP | Karachi

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

Plz tell me that is there any interval or gap of few days in passing red urine ? Or its continuous since last 2 years.?
Do have any lab reports done at the time of pregnancy?
Kindly send them to me.
Also plz tell me that if u ever have a h/o of stones or recurrent UTI or high blood pressure, or any other complaint besides the red colour of urine?

Post Owner

Mam it is not continuously there is gap of months weeks or days dr says there isnt any stone but wound(warm, zakhm) on kidneys

4 years ago

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

Are u currently on any medications?
Any history of kidney disease in your family?
Point is that if a prob is persistent since 2 years ....it does not seems to me to be related with any particular food.....specially if it was the cause of ur miscarriage!
We must need to evaluate it, that if the red colour of urine is really a blood or any pigment? After that we will proceed further to establish and treat the exact cause of it.

Post Owner

I take medicine when i hv problem in urine but during pregnancy there was clott of blood like flesh passed bkz of it urine blocked i felt pain in kidneys urine is pure red but pain is not severe nd when i got urine test numerous cel present in urine show.

4 years ago

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

So sorry for typing wrongly abt miscarriage.....i mean to say that if this is the cause of your baby's abnormality or related with it in any aspect....it needs evaluation.

Post Owner

Mam i dont know what is the reason of baby's abnormality but i hv visited many doctors but there isnt any improvement

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Mam how i attach the files, there isnt any option for attachment

MBBS, MRCP (Internal Medicine), FCPS (Nephrology), FRCP | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 261 Positive Reviews

may i request to the marham team to provide her my email id or if u ppl can arrange appointment for her with nephrologist in her city?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I tried many antibiotics but they dont effect permanently and now i m taking febostat, uril k and sometimes take sachet like cranberry, citrosoda etc

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

There are few kidney related diseases in which blood in urine comes and goes in an episodic manner....
thats why i emphasized for the work up in order to reach the underlying diagnosis.

review-stars

261 Positive Reviews

u can send me ur reports on my email id (u can get it from marham team), or marham team can also arrange ur appointment with good nephrologist available in ur city.

Post Owner

In our area there isn't any hospital

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories