Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Pain In Kidneys!


Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Karachi

I am having very light pain (it comes and goes) in Kidneys (I think kidneys as its below rip cage and its on either side). I have consulted a urologist and he asked me to have CT pyelogram scan and also Creatinine, uric acid, urea test done and according to test, both scan and blood test are normal. I am also urinating alot lately. I am a high blood pressure patient so I am really worried. I don't want my kidneys to fail. Please tell me what to do. I reside in Karachi.

Member of Marham-Forum

It seems like your kidney functions are so inshallah they will not fail. Just follow up with a good Nephrologist there. Don’t worry.

Member of Marham-Forum

As you have high blood pressure, you should be vigilant about your kidneys. Avoid pain killers, decrease your salt intake and avoid cold drinks. You should have 6 monthly check up including blood presfure control and labs including urine examination and serum creatinine.

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories