Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Brain MRI Scans Due To Vertigo And Dizziness

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Karachi

Hi, I was having severe vertigo attack in ramadan and since then I am not fit to walk properly. I having balance issues. Also my eyes are usually red since then. Attaching the MRI Brain Full Study. I want to know what are the issues. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1891 Positive Reviews

Thanks for consultation . Please seek an ENT consultation and get back to me. Regards

Post Owner

Doctor, thanks for reply. I got a checkup form ENT and ear function is normal. He also suggested for MRI and consult a neurologist.

3 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rehman

Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rehman - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Neuro Surgery) | MRCS | | Faisalabad

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

MRI report is non significant .. It may b a benign episode of vertigo. .. you may use Tab. Enier 24 mg. 1+0+1 and Tab. Rapicort 5 mg. 1+0+1. For a week .. it will improve your condition .. thanx

Post Owner

Thanks for replying doctor. I took tablet Serc 24 mg and tab Stugeron two times for 3 weeks, the situation improved but still not completely recovered. I am not able to move quickly and offer namaz as it results in dizziness and nausea. Please suggest what should I do.

3 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rehman
Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rehman - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Neuro Surgery) | MRCS | | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 56 Positive Reviews

Just use Tab. Rapicort 5 mg , witb the other medics .. no need to worry about it .. thnx

3 years ago

Post Owner

Okay, thank you doctor. May Allah give you more success.

3 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Syed Atif Mahmood Kazmi

Dr. Syed Atif Mahmood Kazmi - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FCPS (Neurosurgery) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

769 Positive Reviews

Any history of headaches, vomiting or fever. Any visual problems?

Post Owner

Yes I have a history of migraine. During vertigo attack that lasted three days continuously, I was having vomiting. There was a little blurriness in my left eye vision for two weeks, but now they are red around pupil. Still having some balance issues. Also i had an accident in childhood which resulted in compression fracture of one of my back bone.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories