Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Brain Problem, Memory, Concentrate Losses , Stress , Mood Swings

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Turbat

Doctor, I am 22 year old University student , i have had memory and concentration problems since school. But now day these symptoms are getting worse ,I forget lectures after a few minutes or the next day, and understanding lessons requires excessive mental effort. Studying for 3–4 hours continues study with a single chapter makes my brain tired repeating same words same things i get tried new methods but not progressed same , and I struggle to progress.but forget all, I can't recall clearly what I have read. Repeating same lectures all the time no progress, this will hurt me most .I feel my brain thinking understanding capicity is blocked.

I feel brain fog, difficulty thinking clearly, decision-making confusion, excessive worrying, and mood swings. I also experience occasional moderate, one-sided headaches in the right between forehead and ear.

My questions:

1. What could be causing these symptoms? 2. Do I need neurological and cognitive assessments? 3. Should I have neuropsychological testing or blood tests? 4. What treatment do you recommend?

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

378 Positive Reviews

You need to make an appointment through Marham to get to the bottom of your problem


0

0

Attach Photo here: