Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Epilepsy - Brain

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

Asalam o Alaikum Doctor my brother is having epilepsy fit since age of 6 months.He was a nomal chaild until the age of 3-4 and was going to school also but later we found that his brain is not working as it should be of his age group and he was not able to speak properly as well and more later we found that his eyesight has also gone and he has now very less visibility while epilepsy fits were happening almost once in a month and sometimes 4-5 times in a month.then it reduce to once or twice a year.but his brain is not of his age he is 24 years and he act and talks like child.Still having all the above mention problems.Kindly advice what we can do for him. Suggest if we can bring him to you.

Thanks

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

waalikumussalam. difficult to control fits with slow development may be a feature of some inherited diseases. or the slow development may be because fits are not well controlled, as each fit can do some damage to the brain. More details are required regarding his tests, current treatment. and many clues can be found during examining the patient. it would be better if you can bring him to a neurologist for assessment. My appointment can be taken through Marham.

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid

Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FRCP (London) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Very sad to hear all. Well this what the is. Unfortunately we can regrow the brain, only one thing can be managed and that is epilepsy. For that we need to see your brother and discuss the plan of management. You can always consult me.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories