Facial Palsy

hi. my uncle is suffering from facial palsy from six months and it is getting worse day by day. kindly recommend best treatment and also which field of deases it comes under. best doctor or hospital in rawalpindi or Islamabad?. plz help.


MBBS (KEMC), MD (USA) | Lahore

review-img 70 Positive Reviews

It’s very rare to have progressive facial palsy
He should see a neurologist
First proper diagnosis should be made than treatment can be decided


MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-img 48 Positive Reviews

dear there are different causes of progressive facial palsy so for proper
diagnosis see quilified neurophysicion


Post Owner

this is biopsy report of his neck. neurological doctor said faisla palsy is because of a cyst in neck. attached is the report of Neck biopsy. please advise.