Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Migraine Pain In Right Side Of Sinus

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, islamabad

Dear Marham Team, I would like to share my cure regarding migraine that has become chronic and perlonging issue from last 12 years and cause excruciating pain in right side of sinusitis. It triggers with multiple reasons but mostly in morning time when i wake, starting with less level and inceased within 2~3 hrs at peak that becomes acute and unbearable. Condition becomes worse in side the body for instance, feeling vomiting and digestive sytems disturbs so, in this case i use tablet LIMIGZOLE 2.5mg (Zolmitrptan) and get condition normal in 1 hrs approximately.

Question; 1. Please help to share any way forward towards solution oriented treatment not temporary medicine because above mention tablet is not problem solving medicine.

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

in migraine some regular treatment is prescribed if the headaches are frequent, which seema to be the case with you. you are right about zolmitriptan being a drug that only aborts the headache episode, doesn't prevent next attack. there are number of drug options available to improve migraine, the choice is made by the doctor individually for each patient according to different factors. Currently there is no CURE for migraine, but headache severity and interval can be improved greatly. I will advice you to personally see a neurologist in your city and get prescription. inshaAllah you will note good difference

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories