Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neuro Physican In Faisalabad

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 45 years old, Faisalabad

I have been experiencing significant lower back pain due to compression around the L5 area, along with severe neck and shoulder pain. I have MRI scans of both my lower back and neck. I have already consulted a few doctors in Faisalabad, but I would like to get another opinion from a highly experienced specialist. Could you please recommend the best doctor in Faisalabad for my condition, preferably someone who specializes in spine and neurological problems? I would really appreciate a recommendation based on experience with cases similar to mine.

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Arshia Q Ahmad

Dr. Arshia Q Ahmad - Neurologist

MBBS, MRCP, MS Clinical Neurology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

I can help guide you for further steps. if you would like an appointment please book it through the portal.


0

0

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Iqbal

Assalam o alaikum ,you can share MRI with me . I could guide you , I am a neurologist


0

0

Attach Photo here: